Blog Archive

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

November 26th: Munnar

Most of the day is driving. The plan is to drive through a National Park on the way to Munnar. It's raining though, so a few of stay in the parked bus and wait for others to come back.




Monkeys. In northern and southern India, they have these, red faced, old men monkeys. In central India, they have black faces monkeys which are larger and more aggressive.




More driving and we arrive. Munnar is again the hill station and a big tea plantation area. Who knew that South India had this kind of climate? By the time we got to Munnar, it was already dark. When this happens, it's a night in of chilling out in the biggest room. Seeing how many we can fit on a bed, and talking about every single explicit detail of our lives. It's exciting. I would have to say that these people know the most about me. Not in a good way. Oh well... I'm still sick, so I sleep earlier than everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment