Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

November 24th: Ooty Pt. 2

A lot of people woke up at 6:00am to go for a morning hike. I did not. But here are some pictures!

Silly boys, getting all muddy. Jakob, Sebastian and Nikolas


Troopers.

Isn't Sebastian the greatest?!


When I wake up, it turns out that all I needed was a decent amount of sleep. My fever is gone, and now I just have a disgusting cough that I will pass to someone else. After breakfast we all set out for our sight seeing. We're overlooking more of Ooty and visiting a tea plantation. The mountains have a lot of tea plantations n' stuff. It's super neat.




This is from the highest mountain peak in South India.


Tea plantations. Neeeeat.

The evening consisted of sitting and dancing around a bonfire. Tomorrow we're heading to a new place, bright and early at 7:00am.

No comments:

Post a Comment