We arrive in Bangalore at 6:00am. We're giving time to sleep until 10:00am before we head out to a safari.

Ooooooh, look at da KITTAH!

OH BIG WHITE KITTY SLEEEEEEPING

Oh, De blue eyes are da cutest
The plan was that in the evening we were going to go out to the disco. We've heard that Bangalore's urban night life is awesome. But somehow - it didn't happen. They were some disputes about what to do in the evening. So we end up just taking a walk near our hotel, and then going to bed.
Updates with my friends and I:
- Jakob from Germany is so young, so I started calling him Baby Jakob, and now EVERYONE calls him baby Jakob. I feel like a winner.
- But now I'm somehow Baby Nisha...even though I'm like fifth oldest. I feel like less of a winner.
- I'm starting to get Olivia's cold I think...
No comments:
Post a Comment